I am Sadhana Govindraj, a spoken English teacher, and an accent neutralizer. I help students to be better in their spoken English by emphasizing on grammar and improve the fluency with more practice on reading, writing, speaking and listening. People from all walks of life from homemakers, students to working professionals can take these classes at the comfort of their homes through Internet according to the convenience of the teacher and the Student. These classes are conducted for an hour each. The students require headphones and mic with a good broadband connection to support the class.
The students can record the session, observe the trainer and see what is written. The course material is displayed and also sent to the students in the form of links and PDF files. The material can be downloaded as and when required.
These classes are conducted for 40 hours.
What We Do
We offer the following courses
- General Spoken English
- Fluency in English
- Grammar Correction
- Repairing the sentence structure
- Usage of tenses depending on the situation
- Emphasis on reading and vocabulary
- Email etiquette and Business English
- Presentation skills and Interview skills
- Accent Neutralization
- Introduction to all sounds in the English language and its usage in pronunciation
- We help the students rectify their speech and reduce the native language influence
- Emphasis on Accent, Rhythm and Intonation
- Training for the English sections of CAT, GRE exams as well as IELTS and TOEFL coaching
- Special emphasis on Reading comprehension and Vocabulary for GRE
- Writing and Speech training for TOEFL and IELTS
We offer language skills to employees and students. Institutions and companies are welcome to approach us for details. These sessions are modelled according to their specific requirements.
A Sample Lesson
How We Do It
Classes are conducted online as well as onsite (only at Jayanagar, Bangalore).
Online classes are held through Skype and other software which enables the student to record the session, view the teacher or see what is being written on the display.
- Headphones and Microphone (a headset)
- A desktop or laptop
- An internet connection of at least 2Mbps
Note: We don’t conduct classes on smartphones and tablets
Onsite classes are conducted only in Bangalore at the convenience of the teacher. The classes are held at the following address only.
No.2 (33/1), 4th Cross, 1st Block,
Jayanagar, Bengaluru – 560011
For enquiries, please contact
Office: 080 26567055
Sadhana Govindraj: +91 9739864596
Rohit: +91 9742800088
Skype Id: sadhana.govindraj