SPOKEN ENGLISH CLASS IN BANGALORE
Learning the English language gives you the chance to be a different person if you want to. Make the most of that chance.
You can join our courses for strengthening your communication skills and achieve new heights in your respective field of profession or study.
Benefits Of This Course
You will learn how to speak Fluently in English
You will learn to read in English and to spell English words intuitively.
Take your knowledge of grammar to the advanced level
Repairing the sentence structure
You will learn usage of tenses depending on the situation.
Improve Presentation and Interview skills.
Fill This Form To Register For This Course
- Types of nouns, pronouns, verbs, adverbs, adjectives, conjunctions, interjections and articles and their usage
- Introduction to types of sentences – Simple, Compound, Complex sentences; Clauses & Phrases
- Transformation of sentences
- Verb Patterns
- Present, Past and Perfect tenses and their situational application in conversation
- Their applications with respect to the tone and situation
- Rules associated with Active and Passive voices and the rules for conversion
- Rules for changing Direct to Indirect speech and Indirect to Direct
- How to ask questions, commands and requests, exclamations and wishes
- Story and Paragraph Reading
- Reading Comprehension
- Paragraph and Essay writing
- Email and Letter Etiquette
- Situational Conversation
- Topics for debates
- help the student to understand a native English speaker by playing videos and audiobooks
Duration: 40 hours
Prerequisites: The student should know how to read and write in English.
Classes are conducted online as well as onsite
Online classes are held through Skype and other software which enables the student to record the session, view the teacher or see what is being written on the display.
Minimum Requirements For Online Classes:
Headphones and Microphone (a headset)
A desktop or laptop
An internet connection of at least 2Mbps
Onsite classes are conducted only in Bangalore at the convenience of the teacher.
Weekend classes will begin from 15 of September for 2 /1/2 hours each on Saturday and Sunday